Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just in Time

Here's the last piece I finished, just in time for Christmas. It started as a mystery class by Gwen Lundgren for the Minnesota Quilters' Fall Retreat in September. It's about 36 inches square. I added all the borders and just had to quilt in candles in the corners.

This is my first fairie created with a little help from Dover. She is the centerpiece for the quilt that's under the needle right now. That quilt will be posted when it's finished.
Well, this blogging thing isn't that hard, but other demands call.
To be continued...

3 comments:

~Vix~ said...

These are just gorgeous!!! Hugs,
Vix

Anonymous said...

Awesome! BlueeTopaz, FGM

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this!! Gorgeous-I can't wait to see this finished!

And I LOVE the blog-what a great addition to the Project! You are a ALLTHEWAY good organizer, you and your little red wagon!!