Saturday, December 30, 2006

ART MEME - pay the creativity forward

In response to Ginabee's posting at http://ginamariebee.blogspot.com/ I'm joining the ART MEME challenge. I've also taken the lazy way, since Gina is such a good writer and copied most of her posting. She says it so much better than I could. Google Art Meme to find other bloggers who are involved.
The first five people to respond to this challenge via comments on this post will get a small piece of my creativity. It will be something to do with string being sewn, beaded, embroidered, painted or manipulated. I'm not quite sure what, but you will get something that I have made with love in order to 'spread the love' and creativity. The catch with this is that you also have to make the same sort of offer on your own blog. That means, this is not an exchange, you do not have to send me anything in return, but you must try to "pay it forward" through your own blog. So get commenting, and once I see you've taken it up, posted it and got people taking part then I will start making things.

No comments: