Friday, May 2, 2008

Movin On

Surprises and heart felt sentiments come in all disguises. The latest copy of MQNews http://www.mnquilt.org/newsletter/documents/May08.pdf (be patient, it may take a while to download) arrived a few days ago after being forwarded from MN. After perusing it for a few minutes, my DH asked "why the tears"? I showed him the pages of the newsletter filled with thoughts from my freinds at Minnesota Quilters. What can I say, but thank you to all for the encouragement and comaraderie. You have been through as much with me as I have with you.
Leaving MN has been hard for me. But remember, we're as close as the phone or computer.

If I hadn't discovered a new quilt shop close to our new house the same day as the newsletter came, I probably would have been on the next plane to MN. As it is, Mouse Creek Quilts (http://www.mousecreekquilts.com/) will probably become a new anchor for me.

Any of you MN teachers or quilters who would like to come east, I'll have a spare bedroom when the rest of the furniture gets moved. Well, I've got the room now, but no bed...
Sew nicely amongst yourselves

No comments: